- Originally designed for the mechanics of the US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team
- Compact work stand that securely holds the bike without clamping ultra-lightweight aluminium or carbon frame tubes and seatpins
- Great for bikes with tight access areas
- Quick release mounts hold the bike by the front or rear dropouts; 130 / 135 mm axles accepted
- Vinyl-covered cradle and quick release strap stabilize the bottom bracket
- 360 degree horizontal rotation for easy access to both sides of bike
- Folds to 84 cm for easy transport and storage
- Tripod base for superb stability
- Built-in sleeping hub allows chain cleaning with rear wheel removed
- Bottom bracket height quickly adjusts from 71 – 96 cm
- Durable blue powder coat finish to fend off knocks and bumps
- Chrome plating is used on high wear parts for ultimate protection
Includes Free Delivery!
We might not be able to supply this advertised product at the stated price.
We have done our best to sufficiently estimate demand. Please contact us if you have a question or wish to check availability.