Lezyne SV5 / SV10 Multi Tool
Availability: In stock
Our price £15.99
The stainless series uses forged and machined stainless- steel sideplates, bits, and hardware. The bits on all Lezyne tools employ center-pivot technology; instead of bending the base of the bit around the tool support rod, each bit has the center of its base drilled out to create 360 degrees of reinforcement, letting you get your torque on when you need to.
The SV5 is the second-lightest Lezyne tool. Top honors go to the Carbon 5, but the SV 5 is more compact thanks to its ultra-low-profile stainless steel sideplates.
- Center-pivot, forged, and CNC-cut stainless steel bits
- CNC-machined 7075 aluminum sideplates
- Philips-head and 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen keys
Grams 50 g
The SV10 has a trim profile but still has a chain tool that lets you put the leverage down, thanks to its optimized design. An angled 2mm Allen lets you get those hard-to-reach bolts like brake lever reach adjustment screws.
- Center-pivot, forged, and CNC-cut chrome vanadium bits
- CNC-machined 7075 aluminum sideplates and chain breaker
- Philips-head, T25, T30 Torx, and 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen keys
Grams 102 g
In the unlikely event that you find a cheaper price, for the same product, we’‘ll not only match the price but actually beat it !
Please see our price beat conditions in the Info section.
INCLUDES FREE DELIVERY!!!
|Stock due date||N/A|